ACMA Automechanika 2013: Seminar :‘Opportunities & Challenges for Indian Auto Component Industry and Aftermarket’
Though the sector is experiencing challenges of cost pressures, which are partly linked to the ongoing volatile global macroeconomic situation,
Though the sector is experiencing challenges of cost pressures, which are partly linked to the ongoing volatile global macroeconomic situation, these have not dented the confidence and spirit of the auto component industry, which continues to invest, grow, adapt and become more cost competitive.
The aftermarket segment presents vast growth opportunities and the seminar brings together industry experts from both India and overseas to share valuable insights and international best practices to help Indian auto component manufacturers tap not just these immense aftermarket opportunities, but also realise its full potential in the emerging export markets.
• Focus on the booming opportunities for Indian auto component manufacturers with a focus on the aftermarket segment
• Learnings for India from trends in the world’s developed aftermarkets
• Opportunities for India in the international arena
• Improving the auto components value chain
• Cutting costs -- lessons from China
For a detailed look at the Seminar Schedule, click here:
By drawing the participation of every key player in the automobile and component sector, as well as major industry assoc...
The 7 Series Protection expected price can reach up to Rs 4 crore.