Tata Tiago hits 5 lakh unit sales milestone

The last 1 lakh units sold have come within a span of 15 months.

Autocar Pro News Desk By Autocar Pro News Desk calendar 06 Jul 2023 Views icon1751 Views Share - Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Whatsapp
Tata Tiago hits 5 lakh unit sales milestone

Tata Motors, India’s leading automobile manufacturer, announced that the Tiago has achieved a significant milestone of 500,000 sales mark. The celebration commenced with a symbolic roll-out at the Sanand facility in Gujarat, which is the home ground for the Tiago.  

The last 1 lakh units sold have come within a span of 15 months. Vinay Pant, Head-Marketing, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles said, “The Tiago has played a pivotal role in bolstering the popularity of our New Forever range since its launch. The Tiago has consistently surpassed expectations by offering discerning customers good styling, unrivaled safety standards, state-of-the-art technology, thereby reshaping the landscape of the hatch segment. Exceeding the momentous milestone of 500k sales mark is a resounding testament to Tata Motors' unwavering commitment to excellence. We are certain that the Tiago will continue to be crucial to the success of the New Forever range and the growth of the segment.”

The profile of Tiago buyers showcases its resonance with young and aspirational individuals, with an average buyer age of 35 years. 60% of Tiago's sales come from urban markets and the remaining 40% from rural markets, highlighting its broad appeal across different customer segments.

Tiago has also witnessed a positive shift in women buyers, who contribute approximately 10% of its sales. Notably, Tiago has gained immense popularity among first-time car buyers, with 71% of its customers making their maiden car purchase in FY23.

TVS Motor Company contributes Rs 3 crore to TN relief fund for Cyclone Michaung

auther Autocar Pro News Desk calendar09 Dec 2023

The money will be used to provide necessary flood relief and support for the communities affected by the cyclone.

Ashok Leyland contributes Rs 3 crore to mitigate impact of Michaung Cyclone​​​​​​​

auther Autocar Pro News Desk calendar09 Dec 2023

Ashok Leyland is one of the oldest corporates in Tamil Nadu.

Aprilia launches RS 457 at Rs 4.1 lakh

auther Autocar Pro News Desk calendar08 Dec 2023

Bookings for Aprilia's first Indian-manufactured motorcycle commence on December 15, with deliveries scheduled to commen...