In a post-Covid world, the need for personal mobility is expected to be considerably higher and identifying consumer requirements correctly is what will give vehicle manufacturers and dealers the much-needed edge. Consumer preferences are extremely dynamic and are often determined by many external factors. Autocar Professional will host a two-part webinar series on 15th and 16th October, in association with Frost & Sullivan, where senior industry executives will discuss, debate, share insights about changing consumer preferences, digitalisation, future of commuting and shared mobility, and much more in two panel discussions. A must-attend online event for anyone in the business of automobiles/mobility, the webinar will also see the formal launch and presentation of a Study on 'Vehicle Purchase Preferences post Covid-19 in India' by Frost & Sullivan.
On October 15 you will get key industry perspective on the topic, ‘Vehicle Purchase Preferences in India - Future of Commute & Shared Mobility’. The star-studded panel includes
- Shashank Srivastava, ED - marketing & sales, Maruti Suzuki
- Tarun Garg, Director – marketing, sales & customer service, Hyundai Motor India
- Sohinder Singh Gill, CEO, Hero Electric and Director General, SMEV
- Ramashankar Pandey, MD, Hella India Lighting
- Vinkesh Gulati, President, FADA.
On October 16, you get an insight on new trends in the retail space in another round of discussion with industry stake holders on the topic, ‘Vehicle Purchase Preferences in India - Pre-Owned Vehicles & Digital Retail’. The list of speakers include,
- Ashutosh Pandey, CEO, Mahindra First Choice Wheels
- Karan Jain, Founder & MD, Revv
- Sirish Batchu, MD, Danlaw Technologies
- Raghu C Nayak, MD, Friendly Automobiles (Maruti Suzuki and Porsche dealer)
If you haven’t registered already, register now for the most definitive views on key retail trends across the automobile sector. You can take advantage of the special 3-in-1 offer, you get access to the webinar, a personal copy of the Vehicle Purchase Preference Report and a 1-year subscription of Autocar Professional absolutely free.