Maharashtra, an automotive stronghold since years what with major OEMs like Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Bajaj Auto, Mercedes-Benz India and large component suppliers like Bharat Forge, among others, continues to draw new investments from India Auto Inc albeit it faces new challengers in the form of an aggressive Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat.
Our annual Maharashtra Industry Special reveals the latest industry news specific to the state including German Tier 1 supplier Marquardt Group’s plans to set up a new plant in Pune and also sizeably expand its R&D operations, facility and team; Mumbai-based anti-vibration systems manufacturer Sujan CooperStandard’s new product-driven growth strategy, and Delux Bearings’ investment roadmap in FY2019.
We’ve also got three exclusive captains of industry interviews in this issue:
- Girish Wagh, president, Commercial Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors,
- Tarang Jain, MD of the Aurangabad-based Varroc Group,
- Rob Crowell, chief commercial officer of the DSM Engineering Plastics.
Plenty of other newsy features too in this 72-page issue, all of which make interesting reading:
- Find out why TAL Manufacturing Solutions believes its new six-axis Brabo TRO6-6 robot can hugely benefit SMEs and MSMEs and the auto industry at large.
- Sandhar Technologies looks to get a first-mover advantage in active safety systems through its new JV with Whetron Electronics.
- Faurecia Interior Systems India breaking ground on a new plant in Kia Motors India’s Vendor Park in Andhra Pradesh.
- VE Commercial Vehicles’ strategy behind launching the CNG-powered Pro 1049 and Pro 1059 trucks in Delhi-NCR.
- How LEAP India, a Mumbai-based 4PL provider, aims to bring about a paradigm shift in the automotive supply chain
All this plus an exciting news section.
Where to buy?
Autocar Professional magazine is available through select newsagents and for digital download from Magzster.
You can also buy one-off copies of Autocar Professional magazine – contact Ganesh at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at email@example.com. Alternatively, never miss an issue: subscribe to Autocar Professional magazine today.