The February edition includes inputs from the used car segment, the top customer requirements and also features leading used car dealers.
The used car segment is no doubt the toast of the automotive retail segment and ‘Car-O-Meter’ is amongst the first dedicated platform for any kind of news and views about the pre-owned car segment. This unique partnership between Autocar Professional and AU Bank strives to highlight all the top development in this segment comprehensively.
The February edition includes inputs from the used car segment, the top customer requirements and also features leading used car dealers in your city for your convenience.
- Sales momentum continues- With the December quarter clocking 12-15 percent growth, sentiment in the used car industry remains buoyant and industry watchers hope to maintain the momentum in the last quarter of FY2021.
- Big industry voice – Maruti True Value, one of the top organized used car players is upbeat about growth prospects. On an all-India basis, this segment has seen a near-18 percent increase this fiscal at a time when new car sales have declined by almost similar percent. Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India expects the demand momentum to continue albeit the used car market is constrained by supply at the moment.
- What are the used car dealers saying – In this segment we visit two new cities every month. In this edition, Bhopal-based Jitendra Rangwani highlights how the, “premium used car market segment is also seeing robust demand.” Meanwhile Gaurav Thakur from Indore reiterates that though his dealership recorded 10-15 percent growth in the past year, “nearly 60 percent of buyers prefer cars worth Rs 500,000 or lower.”
- Best insurance policy for used cars – A second-hand insurance policy for used cars helps you get protection similar to what you can expect from a new car policy. It makes sure that you do not have liability for third party or other damage risks. Find out more on ‘Car-O-Meter’.
- More auto manufacturers join the used-car retail business- Skoda Auto India plans to expands its 'Certified Pre-Owned' programme India-wide starting with nine locations initially. Skoda vehicles, which see 160-plus stringent checkpoints plans 24 months warranty to woo buyers.
So if you are planning to buy an used car that is affordable, efficient and fits your budget, simply log in to ‘Car-O-Meter’ for a comprehensive update about the industry.
Yuma Energy to set up battery swapping infrastructure for electric two-wheelers; plans to scale up the network to 500 st...
Coastal Star sales and service experience centre uses 70% sustainable energy via solar panels and has a 180kW DC fast ch...
Demand-side measures with lowered direct taxes, infrastructure push and support to start-ups and MSMEs augur well to sti...