The car care company says its emphasis lies in expanding beyond Gurgaon, Pune and Bangalore, and would expand into 23 different key cities across India in the coming months to cater demand in such markets.
Five months after it entered the Indian automotive market, American car care company Turtle Wax has launched its co-branded car-care studios in Gurgaon, Pune and Bangalore.
The company says the stores are equipped with its detailing technologies and along with each studio’s team of highly qualified and trained service personnel, these Turtle Wax Car Care Studios will offer a wide range of car detailing services and products specifically designed to cater to the personalised taste of car enthusiasts.
The Turtle Wax Car Care Studios are aimed at offering premium value through best-in-class quality and service to its customers and will cater to consumer demands for professional vehicle maintenance and hygiene. The co-branded stores will offer a multitude of care packages from Turtle Wax’s Professional, Ceramic and Hybrid Solutions ranges and use the latest technologies including hybrid ceramic solutions, 10H ceramic technology, and Ice Seal and Shine.
The inauguration was marked with a digital unveiling by India's first Formula 1 racer Narain Karthikeyan through an Instagram Live. Turtle Wax has also partnered with Karthikeyan’s NK Racing Academy.
Commenting on the launch, Sajan Murali Puravangara, country manager and director, Turtle Wax Car Care India said, “The inauguration of our first three detailing co-branded concept studios within a few months of the brand launch is a testament to our continued investment, commitment and future plans for the Indian market. Turtle Wax’s entry into India was a result to the dual growth of the DIY car care culture and the growing demand of Do-It-For-Me consumers. The launch of Turtle Wax Car Care Studios with our carefully selected studio owners provides the Indian consumers with a variety of innovative world-class services and products in this segment along with personalised attention to showcase our brand’s 75 years of expertise in DIFM. We witnessed widespread appreciation from the consumer base following our brand entry into India and it’s a proud moment for us to invite vehicle owners for a complete makeover with the myriad of comprehensive treatment options the Turtle Wax Car Care Studios have to offer and foster in a new wave of vehicle cleanliness and maintenance.”
The solutions available at the Turtle Wax Car Care Studios are:
- Hybrid Series which includes Basic Exterior Wash, Rinse and Dry, Paint Correction, Hybrid Wash and Wet Wax, Hybrid Spray Coat
- Ceramic Coat Protection offering paint Correction as per standard detailing processes, pre-clean, ceramic coating
- Exterior Restoration Treatment with further three types: Smart Shield Technology Treatment with Paint Correction, Super Hard-Shell Shine and Clean & Shine.
- Interior Detailing Treatment for basic interior cleaning or comprehensive interior detailing which includes Carpets & Upholstery, Roof Cleaning, Plastics and Vinyl, Seats, Leather, AC Vents, Air Freshener, Dressing, Rubber Beading, Door Jams, Seatbelts, Glasses
- Specialty Treatment comprising of Odour treatment, Headlight lens restoration, Rain- repellent coating, Trims and Chrome restoration
- Wash for a quick 45-minute cleaning offering Cleaning, Vacuuming, Cockpit Cleaning, Pre- Wash, Rinse, Alloy Wheels & Tyres Cleaning, Foam Wash, Spread, Rinse, Dry, Glass Cleaning, Tyre Dressing.
The car care company says its focus lies in expanding beyond Gurgaon, Pune and Bangalore, and plans to expand into 23 different key cities across India in the coming months to cater to growing demand in such markets.
Strategic association aims to boost Lucas TVS’s EV motor and controller distribution while equipping ARENQ with EV maint...
EV manufacturer to set up greenfield plants for EV components in Haryana and Maharashtra; will produce e-powertrains fro...
Gurgaon-based dealer-networking solutions provider is enabling new OEMs to expand swiftly by using its cost-efficient, f...