SKF India today launched an online store – E-shop eshop.skf.co.in – offering products from its automotive and industrial business for retail and industrial buyers. The launch is in line with SKF’s goal to expand its customer reach across market segments.
This 24/7 self-service online store will provide direct access to SKF genuine and reliable products ranging from bearings and bearing units, housing and accessories, greases and other maintenance products. The company says all process industries, MSMEs, traders, retailers, automotive aftermarket retailers, mechanics and fleet owners will benefit from its wide range of products and solutions.
“We want to be the partner of choice for our customers and are committed to creating platforms that support the digital transformation journey for our customers and partners,” said Manish Bhatnagar, MD of SKF India. “The E-shop enables us to adapt to the changing customer buying preferences and supports our strategy of expanding reach in new markets while growing our presence in the existing segments. Hosting a wide range of products and solutions, the platform provides a reliable and seamless online experience to our existing and new customers.”
Highlights of the new online store include:
- The site features a wide range of products across the automotive and industrial segments.
- Product search bar enables users to quickly and accurately identify the product they are interested in by part number, product category etc.
- Each product detail page provides all the information to easily place orders.
- Customers can additionally avail attractive schemes and best prices.
- A personal sales assistant, in real-time, to address customer queries.
- E-shop has secure payment methods and self-service account management for easy transactions.