Indian Motorcycle, a wholly-owned division of Polaris Industries Inc and America’s first motorcycle company founded in 1901, has inked a tie-up with HDFC Bank for providing new financing facilities for its customers. Under this special limited period offer, which is open till August 31, 2018, HDFC Bank will offer a 7.99 percent rate of with 85 percent loan facility to prospective customers.
The new offer is valid for the month of August on the entire Indian Motorcycle product range, across dealerships in India. The offer includes an initial down payment of Rs 200,000 on the Indian Scout, Sixty, Indian Scout and Indian Scout Bobber.
Commenting on the new financing offer, Pankaj Dubey, managing director and Country Head, Polaris India, said: “We are excited to partner with HDFC Bank and roll out this new attractive finance offer for our customers. As a part of our customer delight programme, this limited period offer will be available on the entire product range of Indian Motorcycle across dealerships throughout India.”
Indian Motorcycle currently has 11 products available in India across eight dealerships. The current product range starts from Rs 10.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
Indian Motorcycle's product range (ex-showroom)
- Indian Scout Sixty: Rs 1,099,500
- Indian Scout Bobber: Rs 1,199,000 onwards
- Indian Scout: Rs 1,269,500
- Indian Chief Dark Horse: Rs 1,881,000
- Indian Chief Classic: Rs 2,129,500
- Indian Chief Vintage: Rs 2,532,500
- Indian Springfield: Rs 3,350,000
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse: Rs 2,999,000
- Indian Chieftain: Rs 3,201,000
- Indian Roadmaster: Rs 3,731,000 onwards