Groupe PSA has chosen a recommended partner for the installation of charging stations in each country in Europe. The partnership will cover all the Groupe PSA brands. The partnership will offer solutions for consumers, both in single-family homes and multi-family complexes. It is also being provided for Groupe PSA’s business customers. The company claims that it will be a one-stop-shop solution for its customers where everything will be available through the dealership.
Through these partnerships, Groupe PSA aims to provide the following –
- PSA approved charging solutions available as an accessory
- A single point of contact for all Groupe PSA customers
- An online audit available for its customers to confirm the feasibility of the installation.
- Installation of the charging stations by qualified experts
- A call center and after-sales services
Alexandre Guignard, senior vice president of Groupe PSA’s Low Emission Vehicles Business Unit said, “Providing a seamless journey to all our B2B and B2C customers interested in electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids is a key priority for Groupe PSA. Thanks to these partnerships, our customers will have access to a dedicated service for the purchase and installation of their charging stations, as well as for the associated administrative formalities and subsidy claims.”
Groupe PSA’s partners for charging solution and installation in the European subsidiaries:
EVBox, Delta Electronics, Enel X, Pod Point, Juice Technology hardware solutions.
- Germany: inno2grid
- Austria: Alpiq
- Belgium and Luxembourg: ZEBorne
- Spain : ETRA SPAIN
- Portugal: EYSSA-TESIS, an ETRA group company
- France: ZEBorne, whose proposals include network access services provided by the French DSO Enedis
- Italy: ENEL X
- Netherlands: ENGIE
- Poland: Elocity
- United Kingdom: Pod POINT