TDK to showcase over 60 cutting-edge tech demos at electronica India 2023
The company will demonstrate its comprehensive component and system solution portfolio in exhibition hall 5, booth ED11.
TDK Corporation joins electronica India 2023 to showcase more than 60 technology demonstrations and experiences across its component and system solution portfolio for the entire spectrum of electronics applications at electronica India in Bengaluru, from September 13 to 15, 2023. The TDK booth, located in exhibition hall 5, #ED11, will feature solutions for all sorts of passive components, as well as sensors and power supplies for applications like mobility (ADAS, xEV including 2-wheeler), Beyond 5G (information and communication technology), IoT, AR/VR, industrial and renewable energy.
Mobility ADAS / EV
- ADAS and xEV Passive Components and Sensors: Showcasing the complete range of TDK solutions placed into real-sized PCBs within a simplified automotive design layout.
- High-voltage contactors: Gas-filled high-voltage contactors, designed to meet the demands of high-voltage and high-current DC applications, especially for disconnecting high-voltage lithium-ion batteries.
- Wireless power transfer coil: Qi-compliant planar wireless power coil utilizing a unique copper patterning technology for high-efficiency wireless power transfer.
- SmartAutomotive Demo: MEMS sensors designed or specifically qualified and tested to support infotainment, telematics, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), and other technological features for the automotive market e.g., tilt, crash, and crash driving detection.
- Hall sensors: TDK offers the world’s largest Hall sensor portfolio covering all automotive applications in powertrain, chassis and safety, and body and comfort for linear and angular position detection of the pedal, throttle, gear position, etc.
- Passive components for base stations and smartphones: Showcasing the complete range of TDK solutions specifically for 5G communication applications.
- μPOL: The smallest available point-of-load DC-DC converter for applications such as big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), 5G supplies, and IoT networking.
- Partner demos: 5G, 4G and 4G fallback 2G cellular modules based on Qualcomm for IoT, smart energy meter applications designed and developed in India by partners (Cavli Wireless and MoMagic) using TDK components like RF filters, RF inductors, etc.
- Passive components for IoT: Showcasing the complete range of TDK solutions specifically for IoT applications.
- SmartSonic: TDK’s ultrasonic Time-of-Flight (ToF) sensors integrate a MEMS PMUT (Piezoelectric Micromachined Ultrasonic Transducer) with an ultra-low power SoC (System on Chip) in a miniature package for reflow soldering. These sensor solutions can range to targets of any composition up to 5 meters in any lighting condition, making them ideal for a variety of applications, including obstacle avoidance, presence detection, robotics, security and surveillance, AR/VR, drones, liquid level sensing, smart home/building, and general IoT.
- SmartIndustrial: Industrial-graded 6-axis MEMS motion sensors for industrial applications including precision agriculture, construction machinery, drones, automatic guided vehicles (AGVs), robots, and predictive maintenance of industrial motors.
- Partner demos: 4G wearable tracker based on Qualcomm platform for tracking of assets, humans, and pets, developed in India by partners (BORQS) using the entire range of TDK components and sensors for connectivity, haptics, audio, display, EMC and other applications.
- Passive components: Showcasing the complete range of TDK products and solutions like IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) and ToF sensors, MEMS microphones, RF filters, chip antennas, TVS diodes, chip beads, etc. for AR/VR applications.
- SmartSound: TDK’s digital high-performance PDM-based (Pulse Density Modulation) MEMS microphones with breakthrough new low power levels as well as an industry-leading signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and acoustic overload point (AOP), all inside a single standard 3.5 x 2.65 x 0.98 mm package, providing consistent performance part-to-part and over temperature, which offers a wider dynamic range with applications in AR/VR, True Wireless Stereo (TWS), smart homes, mobile devices, and robotics.
- Magnetic suppression sheet demo: The soft magnetic sheet material “Flexield” from TDK is an electromagnetic shield material made of magnetic materials and resin. It suppresses noise radiated from electronic devices across a wide frequency range. Because it is a sheet-type product with excellent flexibility in fabrication, mounting it on mobile devices such as notebook PCs, digital cameras, and cellular phones is easy.
- Passive components: Showcasing the complete range of TDK products and solutions like DC film capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, power capacitors (AC/DC), MOVs, ferrite cores, transformers, motor-run AC capacitors, PFC capacitors, and accessories for various industrial, renewable and consumer durable applications.
- EV charging modules: 50-kW and 11-kW modules for EV fast charging using various TDK products.
- Innovative AC-DC and DC-DC converters for industrial, medical, test and measurement, communications, and renewable energy markets. Visitors will see the latest high-density 1.5-kW 1U-height, TDK’s GENESYS+TM family of programmable DC power supply systems, with products designed specifically for test systems.
- Next-generation low-profile AC-DC converters displaying the 2” x 4” 250 W rated CUS250M, i7x series of up to 750 W non-isolated DC-DC step-down converters, CCG series of isolated low-power DC-DC converters. FQB and HQA seamlessly combine filter and DC-DC converter for rugged and harsh environmental applications, RGx series, and a highly efficient non-isolated rugged DC-DC converter.
This one-of-a-kind awareness drive will cover 6,500 kms across 9 states within a span of 22 days.
Achieves significant milestone with the delivery of 200 Honda Elevate SUVs in Chennai in a single day.