Volkswagen Passenger Cars India has expanded its Corporate Business Centres (CBC) programme by adding six new facilities across Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi and Mumbai. With this, it has completed the target of introducing 10 new CBC units in 2020, taking its total to 30 such centres across India.
The OEM had introduced the Corporate Business Centre programme in the beginning of 2019 with the aim to cater to the growing demand from corporate customers. Volkswagen India says it witnessed an increased interest from corporates across sectors, who preferred owning German built accessible cars. According to the company, these customers represent the fast-paced millennial life wearing multiple hats and things to do in a day, which led to the rise of the Corporate Business Centre that offers professional and curated service with a dedicated relationship manager that handles all the requirements of the customer. The product offerings range from attractive offers on the product portfolio, customised service packages and tailor made financing options.
Commenting on this initiative, Ashish Gupta, brand head, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “The corporate sector contributes nearly 60% to our business, marking a successful achievement of introducing 30 CBCs across India. With the growing demand for personalised and curated services, our dedicated and highly trained team across the CBC network have been continuously delivering our promise of enhanced customer experience backed by strong value proposition. We are confident that this initiative will further benefit our customers who are looking for premium and accessible German mobility options.”
The Volkswagen Corporate Business Centre offer its customers 10 attractive assurances:
- Range of ‘German Engineering’ cars suitable for businesses/professionals
- Dedicated relationship manager at the dealership
- Individualised attractive Corporate offer
- Professional evaluation through Mobile App and Special trade-in offer
- Host of special and exclusive privileges on service
- Complementary pick-up and drop
- Service value packs (SVP) at an attractive rate
- Customised retail finance products
- Assured Buyback option
- Exclusive privileges on Loyalty offer