Tata Motors, one of India’s leading commercial vehicle brand has launched what it claims to be the first-of-its-kind three-months long ‘Free Engine Health Check-up Service Camp’ from 1st April – 30th June 2019. The service camp is aimed to educate customers and drivers about the importance of engine and vehicle maintenance. The company will be organising this service camp across its 1,500+ dealers and Tata Authorised Service Stations (TASS) for all commercial vehicle customers across the country.
Tata Motors will be organising workshops to explain the benefits of vehicle maintenance such as fuel efficiency, maximising vehicle performance and enhancing return on investment. This initiative will be supported by esteemed company vendors namely Cummins, Bosch, Lucas, Delphi, Fleet Guard, SEG, Turbo Energy, Tata Toyo, Banco and Alkraft by their presence in the campaign.
Commenting on the occasion, R Ramakrishnan, Global Head Customer care, CVBU, Tata Motors, said, “We at Tata Motors aim to provide consistent quality service, backed by new technologies, to ensure that our customers have a pleasant after sales experience. The objective of the ‘Engine Health Check-up Service Camp’ is to assist our customers and channel partners in improving the efficiency of their vehicles. We believe such initiatives will enable us to build a strong connect and to enhance customer satisfaction.”
Tata Motors is currently providing its customers with over 26 initiatives, including:
· Customer Care App: A single window mobile application, which gives access to a host of features including emergency SOS, Service Booking facility, Maintenance tips, Service History, Dealer location GPS Trip Meter etc.
· Tata Alert: Tata Alert offers 24 x 7 breakdown assistance and support for Tata vehicles, so that business functions nonstop.
· Tata Zippy: Tata Zippy offers the shortest possible uptime of new vehicles, which come in for repair so that your journey to success faces no delays.
· Tata Kavach: Tata Kavach ensures that your business never goes off-track by offering the shortest possible uptime of vehicles, which come in for accidental repair.
· Service Onsite: To meet tight project schedules, tippers are deployed on-site, which are away from town-based dealers or TASS, get on-site service through on-site packages.
· Mobile Service Van: With this service, customers can avail quick services at their doorstep.
· Mobile Workshop & Container Workshops: 250+ Mobile Workshops and 550+ container workshops that are equipped with all tools and equipment, providing onsite service to vehicles across India, to save time and cost of repair.