Freudenberg drives into the Auto Expo - Components 2020 with the ‘New Mobility’ theme. The Group is showcasing the range of mobility concepts of tomorrow that they are working on ranging from internal combustion engines, hybrid technologies, fuel cells, pure electric vehicles and autonomous driving.
Germany once again sees the largest country level participation at Auto Expo - Components as it has been in most of the previous years. The German participation is coordinated by Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC) since 1996.
Their 255 square metre stall displays offerings from five different businesses. Each of these businesses are exhibiting their latest products and technologies that can cater to future mobility concepts.
- Freudenberg NOK Sealing Technologies: Showcases the flagship Levitex and LESS seals for IC engines, innovative EV offerings and futuristic solutions for fuel cells.
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies: Displays automotive filters for IC engines and micronAir solutions for fuel cell humidifiers.
- Klüber Lubrication and OKS: Focusses on lubricants in e-mobility space, noise vibration solutions, aftermarket offerings, innovations in bonded coating, ball joints, steering systems, MRO, Lubes and seals.
- Surtec: Exhibits Chromium VI free surface coating solutions, which are also a safe option to use apart from other surface coating solutions on display.
- Corteco: Brings the aftermarket solutions to the customers in the most efficient ways possible.
They look at the Auto Component Expo 2020 as a very good platform to bring insights into the upcoming new changes in the industry including technology and macro-economic challenges affecting the automotive markets. The company aims to get a better grasp of how all the automotive suppliers will gear up to support these changes.
According to them, mobility concepts pose major challenges to automotive manufacturers and suppliers. They need to prepare electric mobility for mass production. Thwy are focussing on using their diversity as ther strength. Expertise in solutions for hybrid vehicles and the battery products, their focus is on the fuel cell: a fourth drivetrain. The company expects 30 percent of vehicles to be powered by electric drivetrain by 2030.
Freudenberg a regular at the Auto Expo, has participated in almost every single edition since 2006 through one business unit or another representing our Freudenberg group. They believe participating at such industry events has a multifold effect. It helps build the brand, network with customers, identify common customers within our group companies and at the same time create a lasting impact in the customer’s minds with innovative and future ready offerings.