BRANDED CONTENT: A CV pick up range for all requirements
To commemorate the launch, Tata Motors delivered 750 pickups across the country.
Tata Motors' CV division has 14 new models including the Yodha 2.0, Intra V20 bi-fuel and Intra V50. In addition to offering the highest load-carrying capacity, longest deck length, and longest range, these rugged and tough pickup trucks come with several modern features included for safety and comfort.
In addition to the agriculture, poultry, and dairy sectors, the Yodha 2.0, Intra V20 bi-fuel, and Intra V50 are ideal for the expanding delivery requirements of FMCG, e-commerce, and logistics. The total cost of ownership for each of these pickups is the lowest in their category, ensuring maximum profit for our customers.
A total of 750 pickups were delivered to customers across the country by Tata Motors to commemorate the launch.
Girish Wagh, Executive Director, Tata Motors, said, “Every aspect of these pickups has been meticulously engineered to efficiently service a wide variety of uses across urban, semi-urban and rural areas. They come with bold new design and offer the highest payload capacity to carry heavier cargo; largest deck length to carry voluminous loads; highest power to weight ratio, longest range to traverse maximum distance; and modern safety and comfort features for stress-free driving. With all-terrain access to reach the remotest locations and the backing of India’s largest dealer and service network, the holistic value proposition offered by our comprehensive range of pickups is unbeatable. The introduction of these new-age pickups reiterates our commitment to always empower and equip the customers with best-in-class vehicles to deliver more progress and success.”
Key features – Tata Yodha 2.0
- Highest rated payload: 2000kg
- Powered by 2.2L diesel engine with 250Nm torque
- Highest grade-ability of 30%
- Updated rugged looks with metallic bumper and fender
Furthermore, the Yodha can be configured with 1200, 1500, or 1700kg payload payloads, in 4x4 and 4x2 configurations, and in single and crew cab models, allowing the customer to choose the most appropriate model and cab type.
Key features – Tata Intra V50
- Highest rated payload: 1500kg
- Powered by 1.5L diesel engine with 220Nm torque
- Longest load body of 2960mm
Key features – Tata Intra V20 bi-fuel
- Powered by 1.2L bi-fuel (CNG and petrol) engine with 106Nm torque
- Highest payload for bi-fuel CV: 1000kg
- Maximum range of 700km
Furthermore, the entire range benefits from Sampoorna Seva 2.0 program that offers best-in-class after-sales, easy availability of spare parts, and value-added services, such as:
- Tata Zippy: Repair time assurance program with 48-hour problem resolution
- Tata Alert: A roadside assistance program with guaranteed response times for under warranty Tata vehicles.
- Tata Guru: Over 50,000 trained technicians to provide roadside and workshop assistance across the country.
A positive market sentiment coupled with various attractive schemes from OEMs, as well as ready stock availability helpe...
Close to 2.5 to 3 million units of two wheelers are estimated to have been retailed between Navratri and end of Diwali f...