The Automotive Engineering Show is an event that centres sharply on automotive manufacturing processes, and is perhaps theonly tradeshow in the world with the 'automobile factory' as its focal point.
It concentrates on vehicle and auto-component companies as users / buyers / visitors and companies providing technologies, “manufacturing enablers” as exhibitors / sellers.
The Automotive Engineering Show at Pune this year will feature-
- Fair floor with 120 exhibitors. Technology providers will present their solutions to an audience of 5000-6000 users from the Auto – vehicle and parts manufacturing organizations. If you are a vendor of technology used in manufacturing, you cannot miss this opportunity.
- Concurrent conference on “Lowering Costs in Automotive Plants” where senior and very senior executives of the manufacturing community will present their thoughts and debate on the current manufacturing scenario and future trends. It is a must attend for solution providers like yourself.
Pune is home to some of the biggest and longest serving automakers in the country with companies like:
- Vehicle Manufacturers from the region (Tata Motors, Bajaj, General Motors, Volkswagen, Skoda, Mahindra and Mahindra, Mercedes Benz, Land Rover-Jaguar Cars, Fiat, Force Motor, JohnDeer, JCB, etc..)
- Auto Components Manufacturers from the region (Saint-Gobain Sekurit, TATA Autocomp Systems Limited, BEHR India, Gabriel India, Endurance, Robert Bosch GmbH, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Visteon, etc...)
- Upcoming Automotive factories being setup (Foton Motors, Hyundai Motors, etc...)
- Machine Builders from the region (Comau, PMT Machines, Premier Machine Tools etc…)
- Forging companies from in and around the region (Bharat Forge, Cooper Corporation etc…)
- Educational Institutions (ARAI University, COEP, etc...)
The exhibition will cover all aspect of the manufacturing chain such as: IT solutions in Design, Development, Planning and Manufacturing, Automation systems, Factory Control and Sensors, Specialized solutions in Welding including Laser welding,Automotive Painting equipment, Paintshop Integrators, Robotics, Metrology, Quality Inspection & Vision System.